- Worried that debt payments are overtaking income and savings
- Creditor calls and financial stresses threating to breakup family
- Job loss or under-employment causing household to suffer economically
What We Can Do For You
Kunjar Sharma & Associates (KSAI) offers assistance and education to individuals and family members on good financial management, including:
money management and budgeting principles,
obtaining and use of consumer credit including credit cards,
help with car financing and home mortgage refinancing;
establishing financial goals, and
assessment of available insolvency options.
Our qualified and registered financial counselors are federally licensed and bring in-depth experience gained from many years of providing assistance to individuals and family members.
A key focus of our services includes addressing the needs of our more vulnerable and high risk populations such as seniors, low income, persons living with a disability and persons with problem gambling behavior or other addictions.
- Explain what assets are protected and exempt from seizure
- Consolidate and reduce your debt into one monthly payment
- Lower your monthly repayment into an amount you can afford
- Eliminate debt and allow you to prepare a financial plan that meets your long term needs
- Consumer Proposal (where debts are less than $250,000)
- Division I Proposal for debts > $250,000
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Assistance with equity loans and mortgage refinancing
How to Get Started
If you are worried about how your finances and family will be treated in an insolvency scenario, call for a free no obligation consultation.
Call us today at 416.975.0910 or email us at email@example.com